Archiving scientific production in a repository has many advantages:
- It increases visibility, access, use and the impact of research results.
- It increases the visibility of the authors.
- It makes searches for and access to scientific production easier; grouping it all in one place.
- It adds value to documents through standard citations, statistics and permanent addresses.
- It ensures access to long-term conservation mechanisms.
The library can advise you on the procedure for storing articles in the DDD.
The journals listed here are those that allow self-archiving of articles. Please review the conditions in each case.